SS1SONGOKU@aol.com
Sat, 28 Aug 1999 19:38:22 EDT

Ok thanks

In a message dated 8/28/99 5:34:23 PM Eastern Daylight Time, Z@Gundam.Com
writes:

<< At 17:12 8/28/1999 -0400, you wrote:
>Hi , Has anyone heard of Armor Hunter Meow link ? I just got the 1st tape
and
>I like it does anyone know how many epi are there and how many did they
>Fansub yet ?

 Hey, remember to mark these off-topic posts "OT" or something!

 Armored Hunter Mellowlink is a "side story" of Armored Trooper Votoms,
 about a young Armored Trooper who's the sole survivor of the betrayal that
 killed all of his comrades and his quest to track down and kill the man
 responsible. It was a 4-part OAV, although it may've been released in two
 2-episode volumes. In any case, the four 25-minute episodes are:

 Armored Hunter Mellowlink - Stage 01: Wilderness
 Armored Hunter Mellowlink - Stage 02: Colosseum
 Armored Hunter Mellowlink - Stage 03: Jungle
 Armored Hunter Mellowlink - Stage 04: Leaning Tower