BlazeEagle@aol.com
Sat, 28 Aug 1999 18:46:56 EDT

In a message dated 8/28/99 10:30:36 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
skeizer@juno.com writes:

> I think she'd like Escaflowne, but I hate being on a limited budget. I
> can spend precisely $0 on anime for the next while. Besides, *that*'s in
> a boxed set and I really can't spend $230 on anime in one shot. =(

Anime Castle (http://www.animecastle.com/) still has the Escaflone boxed set
deal. Where the boxed set costs $150 and you get the Escaflowne soundtrack
CDs for free. Just click on the Specials section at the top of the screen,
then click on Special Offer Videos & CDs. Hope that helps. I rarely have
money to buy anime and Gundam kits either. I have to buy one or the other, I
also very seldom watch the anime I buy more then twice, whereas kits take
time to build and can be reposed and displayed, because that's what kits are
for.

Aaron