-Z- (Z@Gundam.Com)
Sat, 28 Aug 1999 14:32:34 -0700

At 17:12 8/28/1999 -0400, you wrote:
>Hi , Has anyone heard of Armor Hunter Meow link ? I just got the 1st tape and
>I like it does anyone know how many epi are there and how many did they
>Fansub yet ?

Hey, remember to mark these off-topic posts "OT" or something!

Armored Hunter Mellowlink is a "side story" of Armored Trooper Votoms,
about a young Armored Trooper who's the sole survivor of the betrayal that
killed all of his comrades and his quest to track down and kill the man
responsible. It was a 4-part OAV, although it may've been released in two
2-episode volumes. In any case, the four 25-minute episodes are:

Armored Hunter Mellowlink - Stage 01: Wilderness
Armored Hunter Mellowlink - Stage 02: Colosseum
Armored Hunter Mellowlink - Stage 03: Jungle
Armored Hunter Mellowlink - Stage 04: Leaning Tower

And, yes, they've been fansubbed.

-Z-