Sat, 28 Aug 1999 12:30:19 -0400 (EDT)

On Sat, 28 Aug 1999, Dom Tetreault wrote:
> > There should be no need to prime PVC (injection) kits. I use Gunze
> > Sangyo aqueous colors. It's the unofficial offical brand for Bandai
> You live in Toronto, yeh? Recommend any places to buy GS paint? (And how
> friggin expensive is it going to be? =P)

There's a shop on N side of Gerrard St E, just E of Broadview. It's a
very crowded little shop. Their mecha kits are overpriced, but GS paint
is C$2.5 + tax, pretty reasonable. They have the whole line-up of
colours. As comparison, their Model Master paints are C$2.2. Also I've
seen GS paint being sold at C$4 or even more.

CHIN, Chien Ting
... o O *
Man is a bubble