Sat, 28 Aug 1999 17:24:39 +0100

In message <199908281507.LAA05387@web2.chek.com>, Kaworu Nagisa
<17thangel@tokyo-3.com> writes

>> Rats, someone already got to Escaflowne. ^_^ You could try
>>Sailor Moon or Aura Battler Dunbine.
>
> I'm a Dunbine fan... though, I haven't watched a single
> episode of it. Does anyone here know of a download site
> with Dunbine episodes/OAVs?

        I also haven't seen any of it; about all I have seen of any
Dunbine is a picture by UK artist Steve Kyte, and a couple of models. I
was basing my recommendation on the look of the models and that picture.
I am very intrigued by what little I've seen of the premise, and would
like to see it sometime.

(snip)

Everyones a noble mind; | |
Believing in a sign of Zeta, | |