Kaworu Nagisa (17thangel@tokyo-3.com)
Sat, 28 Aug 1999 11:07:05 -0400

> Rats, someone already got to Escaflowne. ^_^ You could try
>Sailor Moon or Aura Battler Dunbine.

 I'm a Dunbine fan... though, I haven't watched a single
 episode of it. Does anyone here know of a download site
 with Dunbine episodes/OAVs?

 Speaking of Dunbine, I'm currently playing this PS game
 called "Real Robot Battle Line". It's a strategy game
 very much similar to Super Robot Wars. It's kinda like
 a Real Robot SRW... probably a sequel to the "Battle
 Robot Shinshoden (Shinshoden?) for the the SFamicom,
 but this one has a SRW format, with spells and all...
 It also has a very nice 3D animation opening sequence.
 Is anyone familiar with this game?

 Lastly, I would like to know a couple of things about
 Aura Battler Dunbine;

 1) How old is Shou Zama at the end of the series?
 2) What happened to all the AB units Shou piloted?
    Did he get to keep any of it in the end?
 3) What was the role of Garalia? What's her relation
    to Shou?
 4) What happened to Cham in the end of the story?
 5) How did Shou beat all of those enemies who went
    "Hyper"?
 6) Is there really an "Aura Cut" attack in the series like that in Super Robot Wars?
 7) Dunbine is also created by Tomino, right? The mecha
    style is very much different than the MS in Gundam,
    did he design all those mecha?

 Thanks, I would really appreciate it if someone could
 help me with these matters.

Kaworu Nagisa (aka Veilchen)