Sat, 28 Aug 1999 01:58:29 -0400 (EDT)

On Sat, 28 Aug 1999, Richie Ramos wrote:
> seeing the level of detail in the guncannon makes me suspect that the HGUC
> line might be scaledowns of MG kits which never made it past the prototype
> stage. It could be that we are looking at a way that makes sure that they

Guncannon and Quebley (and Type 100, IF the report of its impending HGUC
release is true), yes, those fit into your hypothesis alright. But Gann
and Zaku III kai? Can't really picture these one-episode-stand as
proto-MG at this stage.

BTW are the molds for injection kits scuplted by hand or by computer
controlled machine? If by hands, then scaling kits up and down the size
ladder is no simple matter.

CHIN, Chien Ting
... o O *
Man is a bubble