Sat, 28 Aug 1999 01:44:00 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 27 Aug 1999, Dom Tetreault wrote:
> b) What's the brand of paint would be 'best'? I tried Testors acrylic
> (what's that, Model Master, I think?) and it seems to be wearing off
> raised surfaces very quickly... I was under the (perhaps mistaken)
> impression I wouldn't have to prime before I painted these things. All

There should be no need to prime PVC (injection) kits. I use Gunze Sangyo
aqueous colors. It's the unofficial offical brand for Bandai models. If
you have NJWin or other software to display Shift-JIS encoded Japanese,
you can use
  http://side7.gundam.com/newtype_asylum/model/guide/gunze.htm
to translate the color name in the instructions to English color name and
Gunze color number.

CHIN, Chien Ting
... o O *
Man is a bubble