Dennis (dchunghk@netvigator.com)
Sat, 28 Aug 1999 03:47:20 +0100

I have some bmp for the games, they are not too big and I can zip them
up. If people want them, please mail me (stating zipped or not). There
is a 30mb intro (avi - I think - not zipped) for SD Gundam War. Eng.
win 98 has failed to read most of the files (therefore game won't run)
because of the Japanese fonts, unless you have Jap. win 95/98 otherwise
forget it.
SD Gundam War just cannot be installed right from the beginning. White
Base can be installed, but when I click "new game", the illegal
operation popped up.
I think I got my tenses completely wrong, please point out!!
Eddie man, not that I don't want to send it but are you sure because I
tried it last night on US original win98!! I can take a screenshot at
the point where it hangs, if you don't believe me.
Thanx