SS1SONGOKU@aol.com
Fri, 27 Aug 1999 22:07:19 EDT

Yes the previews where Ok .

In a message dated 8/27/99 9:28:59 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
BlazeEagle@aol.com writes:

<< Yep, it starts this Monday at 7:30 AM Eastern on Sci-Fi channel, I looked
at
 Sci-Fi channels TV listing today and yeasterday. It was supposed to come on
 today when I looked at their listing's yeasterday. Then, today, I look at
the
 listing for today and no Starship Troopers, only the Rosewell Conspirces
 cartoon was listed for today at 7:30 AM and Starship Troopers is now listed
 to start on Monday, the 30th. I guess they changed their schedule at the
last
 minute. They did show a glimpse of the show, though.