BlazeEagle@aol.com
Fri, 27 Aug 1999 21:28:13 EDT

In a message dated 8/27/99 9:17:31 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
megaman@infinet.com writes:

> I think it starts in a week or two. I was refering to the time when it
> starts. It'll replace Robocop here.

Yep, it starts this Monday at 7:30 AM Eastern on Sci-Fi channel, I looked at
Sci-Fi channels TV listing today and yeasterday. It was supposed to come on
today when I looked at their listing's yeasterday. Then, today, I look at the
listing for today and no Starship Troopers, only the Rosewell Conspirces
cartoon was listed for today at 7:30 AM and Starship Troopers is now listed
to start on Monday, the 30th. I guess they changed their schedule at the last
minute. They did show a glimpse of the show, though.

Aaron