SS1SONGOKU@aol.com
Fri, 27 Aug 1999 20:20:25 EDT

Hi Yeah its not the same series that I have . It looks differnt which one is
this ?

Son

In a message dated 8/27/99 5:45:52 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
BlazeEagle@aol.com writes:

<<
> Hey what happened they didnt show it ?

 I checked out the TV schedule at SCI FI's web site and it doesn't show until
 7:30 AM on Monday, August 30(I clicked on the 30th on SCI FI's calander
under
 schedule bot). It seems they changed the schedule at the very last minute.
 Goto www.scifi.com and use the site's schedule bot(its under Programming
 Info). I checked it yesterday and it says it was supposed to be on today,
but
 I checked it today and it says Starship Troopers starts this Monday. The
 first episode is titled "FREEFALL".

 Aaron