BlazeEagle@aol.com
Fri, 27 Aug 1999 17:45:03 EDT

In a message dated 8/27/99 5:24:20 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
SS1SONGOKU@aol.com writes:

> Hey what happened they didnt show it ?

I checked out the TV schedule at SCI FI's web site and it doesn't show until
7:30 AM on Monday, August 30(I clicked on the 30th on SCI FI's calander under
schedule bot). It seems they changed the schedule at the very last minute.
Goto www.scifi.com and use the site's schedule bot(its under Programming
Info). I checked it yesterday and it says it was supposed to be on today, but
I checked it today and it says Starship Troopers starts this Monday. The
first episode is titled "FREEFALL".

Aaron