BlazeEagle@aol.com
Fri, 27 Aug 1999 16:18:03 EDT

In a message dated 8/27/99 9:52:31 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
megaman@infinet.com writes:

> Well, I do know it's being aired at 8am here in Columbus, OH. Animated
> version of course.

Well, sci-fi channel didn't show it at 7:30 Am, I set my VCR for 7 to 8 AM,
there was two episode's of some UFO cartoon, which looks decent, but is a
kids cartoon for sure, and previews for Monster Rancher (based on that PSX
game, I think) Street Sharks (Ugh) and Star Ship Troopers, which is totally
CGI as far as I can tell and looks pretty good. Sci-fi channels guide on
their site says it was on TV this morning.

Aaron