MS06ZAK@aol.com
Fri, 27 Aug 1999 14:00:10 EDT

In a message dated 8/27/99 11:17:14 AM Central Daylight Time,
skeizer@juno.com writes:

<<
 b) What's the brand of paint would be 'best'? I tried Testors acrylic
 (what's that, Model Master, I think?) and it seems to be wearing off
 raised surfaces very quickly... I was under the (perhaps mistaken)
 impression I wouldn't have to prime before I painted these things. All
 the brown is rubbing off the groin of my 0080 GM. (And no rude comments
 there. =P)

do you put some sort of clear cote sealant? I think that might keep the
paint on there better.

Jason