Fri, 27 Aug 1999 18:15:09 +0100

In message <19990827.121524.226.9.skeizer@juno.com>, Dom Tetreault
<skeizer@juno.com> writes
(snip)

        http://jhfong.dragonfire.net/probe/Models/

>d) How do you deal with a woman who's upset at your Gundam obsession, yet
>collects armies of faeries herself?

        Rats, someone already got to Escaflowne. ^_^ You could try
Sailor Moon or Aura Battler Dunbine. I saw something called, er, um,
Maze once which may be up the right alley, or maybe Tenchi Muyo or El
Hazaard, or in a pinch My Neighbour Totoro.
        Or maybe its time you started investing in the more feather
adorned Gundam Wing kits. ^_^

Everyones a noble mind; | |
Believing in a sign of Zeta, | |
Beyond the hard times from now! | |