MS06ZAK@aol.com
Fri, 27 Aug 1999 10:11:34 EDT

One question: Was there ever a model produced of the Gallop fom the original
series?

And as for the Hyakushiki: Honestly I would expect them to only have this in
the HGUC line, if it is extremely popular they might make a MG. I mean look
at how the Zeta bombed. And I would think that if the Zeta Gundam bombed,
the Hyakushiki would seem like a definate bomb. I don't think it would
actually be more popular then the Main mecha of the show. Personallly I
would like to see MG made of every Gundam related model ever made, but I am
not holding my breath....

Jason