Aaron Brewer (Aaron.Brewer@valpo.edu)
Fri, 27 Aug 1999 08:49:02 -0500 (Central Daylight Time)

Take me off this list my email srv is about to drop me becuase of it...

Take me off now...

On Fri, 27 Aug 1999 09:51:30 -0400 Ray Hashman <megaman@infinet.com>
wrote:

! > > Hard to say without seeing it, but it's a sequel to the book in the
! sense
! > > that it's the continuing story of Rico's Roughnecks. At this
! point, > > however, I don't know whether or not Johnny Rico is still
! with them, as the
! > > outfit is now known simply as the Roughnecks. > >
! > > Guess we'll just have to watch it and see, eh? >
! > Yep, I got my VCR set to record it. Can't wait to see the first
! episode. >
! Well, I do know it's being aired at 8am here in Columbus, OH.
! Animated version of course.
!
!
!