Thu, 26 Aug 1999 18:53:59 +0100

In message <19990826150246.62721.qmail@hotmail.com>, Chris Beilby
<cbeilby@hotmail.com> writes

><snip>
>> Oh, my. I can see it now...
>>
>> Dexter: "At lasssttt... Gundam Wing Zero Custom... my greatest
>>creation... COMPLETED!"
>>
>> Dee-Dee: "Whatcha doing, Duo Maxwell?"
>>
>> Dexters mom: "Boys! Stop that right now! No anime posing in the
>>house!"
>>
>> Bubbles: "Sorreee! Geez... do you think Zechs will be able to
>>mend this mask after I broke it...?"
>>
>> I'm, er, going for a lie-down...
>
>The scary part is that's not farfetched at all. As any loyal Dexter's
>Laboratory viewer knows, the show is filled with all sorts of Anime in
>jokes, seventies Marvel Comics references, and other fannish things.
>Remember the Dodgeball powersuit? (One of my favorites)

        Oh, yes. One of the first Dexters Laboratory I saw, and still
one of my favourites too. But the absolute best thing about Dexters Lab
is that somewhere, somehow, they found the greatest sound effect in the
universe...

        TZING!

        The unforgettable sound of sunlight glinting off a giant
mechanical mecha menace... ^_^

Everyones ones a noble mind; | |
Believing in a sign of Zeta, | |
Beyond the hard times from now! | |