Khyron Goh (pinochio@pacific.net.sg)
Fri, 27 Aug 1999 19:39:39 +0800 (SGT)

Its a single shot shooter type. Shoots like a missle launcher or something.
Slow and does not feel like a machine gun.

Moreover, you can't shield your Ms nor can u use beam saber without going
near to the enemy ms in a speed mode.

Overall a disappointment.

I do hope to see the rate of fire for the dreamcast version to be faster and
more realistic.

Is this so?

Any problems like the ones I have mentioned?

Thanks.

Best regards,