Dennis (dchunghk@netvigator.com)
Fri, 27 Aug 1999 09:47:32 +0100

I got those games actually and I forgot to mention War for Earth. The
SD Gundam wars is the only original copy, the rest are HK copies ^_^
(Not that I want to, but there are no originals available!!). All of
them are made by Bandai Digital Entertainment, but there are no
additional info (webpage etc.) on the CD and I dont have screenshots or
anything to show you. BTW, I can't figure all how to play War for
Earth!!! NONE of the keys work!! I find Fleet 0079 kind of hard, but
damn fun. My Fleet 0079 is a win95 version and it works. The other 2
didn't work on my eng. win95, I have yet to try on 98. Thanx