Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Fri, 27 Aug 1999 12:13:09 +0800

>> Well well well I guess it's time to play the trumpet for all of you who
>> begged and moaned for a MG 100 Shiki...
> Err! What the hell? I thought HLJ reported a Master Grade Hyaku-Shiki in
>the works along with the Double Zeta?
> ~Gokou

Though it goes against the grain to think about it....was there a
prohibition against making something in both HGUC and MG? though it hasn't
been done before, it might be done for this case.

so there's a chance that the hyakushiki could come out in both lines. I
pray that it is so.

"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter