Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Fri, 27 Aug 1999 11:57:47 +0800

>Confirmed in the latest Dengeki Hobby, 1/144 100-shiki is in the works for
>the HG Universal Century line. Also, B-Club will release a 1/72 Zeta resin
>kit.

YES! I'm saving up for that one! ahhhhhhh, happy happy joy joy! did the
article say what it would come with? the mega-cannon or whatever it is
would be nice...and I assume it will be the classic shiki, not the "new
version"?

"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter