-Z- (Z@Gundam.Com)
Thu, 26 Aug 1999 12:42:03 -0700

At 22:59 8/25/1999 -0400, you wrote:
>In a message dated 8/25/99 10:21:49 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
>SS1SONGOKU@aol.com writes:
>
><< Thats great news I have the 1st 4 epi and there great
> >>

>How close is it to the book?

Hard to say without seeing it, but it's a sequel to the book in the sense
that it's the continuing story of Rico's Roughnecks. At this point,
however, I don't know whether or not Johnny Rico is still with them, as the
outfit is now known simply as the Roughnecks.

Guess we'll just have to watch it and see, eh?

-Z-