Thu, 26 Aug 1999 11:30:52 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 26 Aug 1999 BlazeEagle@aol.com wrote:
> but I'd like to have at least some in scale vehicles to show off how big a
> Gundam really is. There are building and vehicle kits, but not like the way
> some of the planes and trucks in Gundam look.

Do u have the Megella-Attack from the original model series? An excellent
kit, even by today's standard, for a mere 400 Yens.

Other than that, it's pretty hard to do an epic battle scene. I've always
dream about making the "First (or second?) encounter with Garma" scene, in
which Amuro went berserk. Imagine covering a ping pong table with
Megella-Attack tanks and Dopp fighters buzzing around the Gundam trio.

CHIN, Chien Ting
... o O *
Man is a bubble