Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Thu, 26 Aug 1999 23:51:06 +0800

>I know exactly what you mean. I forgot to look at the price. Yep, these 3
>vehicles would be perfect for the HGUC line. I like my Mobile Suits a lot,
>but I'd like to have at least some in scale vehicles to show off how big a
>Gundam really is. There are building and vehicle kits, but not like the way
>some of the planes and trucks in Gundam look.
>Aaron

That's what's been really missing from Gundam...there's not much other
things in the line to scale with it...yeah, the sleds qualify, but I would
also like to see stuff like this more often, and hopefully as plastic
injection kits...

"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter