BlazeEagle@aol.com
Thu, 26 Aug 1999 11:09:54 EDT

In a message dated 8/26/99 11:03:32 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
cbeilby@hotmail.com writes:

<< The scary part is that's not farfetched at all. As any loyal Dexter's
 Laboratory viewer knows, the show is filled with all sorts of Anime in
 jokes, seventies Marvel Comics references, and other fannish things.
 Remember the Dodgeball powersuit? (One of my favorites) >>

Wonder if the scene where Hiro says He will KILL Relena (from, I think the
first episode of Wing) will be cut, if Wing is shown on CN?

Aaron