GTGokouX@aol.com
Thu, 26 Aug 1999 04:28:07 EDT

    Hey all. Just got it today, and I gotta say that I'm impressed.
From the minute I saw the cover, I knew that I was gonna love it.
Nice art of a GM and a GM Cannon hulking over a hover truck.
The ya open it up. When I first saw the art on the disc, I was like
"What the hell?! Shin Matsunaga?!" because it's a white wolf
insignia [Sp?] But then upon playing and examining the GM's closer,
I noticed that the white wolf, or I should say White Dingo, is the
insignia for the main character's group. Aaaaanyways, Remove
the CD and you get this cool lil' comic strip of a GM and a Gouf
in a showdown. So then, I pull out the book and what falls out?
A trading card! This one has the main GM, in a cool lil' pose.
There are different cards because the guy who works at the
store where I purchased the game said he got a different one.
Moving on, the whole game [I think] is set in Australia, after
the Colony Drop. And, you play as second lieutenant Master
Pierce Rayer of the White Dingo, Earth Federation Army
Australian Division. The game opens up with a not-so-flashy but
still impressive cinema of the events leading up to the game's
happenings. And once you get into the game, and get a feel for
the control lay out, controlling the GM is fairly easy. By the way,
you have your choice of RGM-79 and RGC-80 GM Cannon. Each
customizable with different things [bazooka, machine gun, heavy
and small shields, and at around the third board a BEAM RIFLE! ::grin::]
I've gotten as far as the fourth stage, that's it. Zaku Cannons and
Goufs keep taking me apart. It's a pretty tough game, from what
I've played so far, and a good step for Gundam to take on the Dreamcast.
Oh, did I mention, it's Internet compatible? ^_^
That's all for now peeps.

    ~Gokou