Jae Yang (gundamfrx87@email.msn.com)
Thu, 26 Aug 1999 02:05:31 -0400

>Doesn't GM stands for 'Gundam Massproduction (Model)'? or 'Gundam
Massproduced' Something like that.

And as of pronounced in 'JIM', what can you do with monosyllablic and all
consonant-two lettered-acronym? Certainly, {gee-am} would be silly, because
then they don't have that ... affinity. Such as the attraction we have to
many of the mass-produced war machines' names. Like...ease of callng armored
vehicle with cannon by Tank, or similar love for Jeep. And GM's counterpart,
Zaku, would be lonely if we call pronounce them as: G.M. {gee-am}.