BlazeEagle@aol.com
Thu, 26 Aug 1999 00:42:33 EDT

In a message dated 8/26/99 12:36:26 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
chinc@sten.sunnybrook.utoronto.ca writes:

<< Now, won't that make a perfect HGUC kit? For now, I don't think 3 small
 1/144 models are worth 80% of a PG Gundam. >>

I know exactly what you mean. I forgot to look at the price. Yep, these 3
vehicles would be perfect for the HGUC line. I like my Mobile Suits a lot,
but I'd like to have at least some in scale vehicles to show off how big a
Gundam really is. There are building and vehicle kits, but not like the way
some of the planes and trucks in Gundam look.

Aaron