Dom Tetreault (skeizer@juno.com)
Wed, 25 Aug 1999 15:04:33 -0400

On Wed, 25 Aug 1999 11:48:45 -0700 Edward Ju <gundam@loop.com> writes:

> where they claimed that the MG Zaku I's shield was shoulder-mounted,
> when it was held by the left hand.

Well, just 'cos it wasn't shoulder-mounted in the picture... I mean, that
*is* the usual Zaku shoulder shield, isn't it? I didn't even know it
could be carried in a hand.

> Just because something is online, does not mean it is accurate or
> true.

I wasn't saying it was, just pointing out where I'd got my misconception
in the first place. I was actually disappointed with the Ez8. I should
have known the Feds could never mass-produce something so cool-looking.
^_~

- dom