Danny S. Kim (danny@lookfx.com)
Tue, 24 Aug 1999 16:57:34 -0700

> >I already got some from HLJ. And, I think they still have some RX-78 and
> >Zeta, too.
>
> How much did you pay for the kits, shipping included?

I haven't got my card bill for Zaku and Gp-01. But, last time when I bought RX-78
and Zeta special coat.
I think I paid $38 for RX and $42 for Zeta with shipping.

> >I was going to get
> >them for just to keep, since I'm building one I have. But the price
> >stopped me.
> >$53 for RX and $60 for Zeta was wrong. I'll rather get two more Dom.
>
> Whose price is this? Now you can get them for about $10 less on each kit from
> Legends. As for the MG Dom, I am still on 5 of them... was planning to sell
> 1 or 2 on eBay, but all the excitement on the GML was very misleading on
> demand for the kit.

It was price Legend gave me when I called. And, they didn't told me about %40 off.

I don't know why, but everytime I call them they are very rude to me.

And, I agree with you on Dom.

Danny