Danny S. Kim (danny@lookfx.com)
Tue, 24 Aug 1999 16:38:59 -0700

> I don't really think it is a good idea to paint these kits. In fact if you
> look at the photos on the kit's box and manual, you will probably notice the
> gaps too. If you paint over the gapped area, you need to sand off the area,
> and you will end up painting the entire kit, which kind of defeats the
> purpose of the coating. The most painting you should do is to paint over the
> area where the part comes off the tree and is thus not coated.

I know, It just bugs me and I was hoping for some simple solution for it.

Clear part glue worked great on Crystal kits. I was wondering if there's a Gundam
marker that
matches the metal coat.

> Legends just got the coating version kits of MS-06S Char's Zaku II (comes with
> Char in normal suit, no helmet) and GP-01Fb Gundam (comes with Kuo in fed
> uniform). Both are MG kits, of course.

I already got some from HLJ. And, I think they still have some RX-78 and Zeta, too.
I was going to get
them for just to keep, since I'm building one I have. But the price stopped me.
$53 for RX and $60 for Zeta was wrong. I'll rather get two more Dom.

Danny