J. Hricak (newtype@mindspring.com)
Tue, 24 Aug 1999 19:06:35 -0400

It is from the V-Gundam series
It is designed to be used with the 1/144 (it seems 1/1444 is a typo on the sellers part) "Mobile suit in a Pocket" series of suits from V-Gundam series also. All the toys are pre-painted and assembled except for a few parts. They are well made and fun litle toys. I believe all the suits in the line (13 in total) are all from the V-Gundam series also except for #7 which is the F-91 and also one of the hardest to find.
I see them all for sale regularly on ebay, just do a key word search on "Gundam"
Or maybe Eddie Ju will read this and offer some up for sale to the list :)
I bought several of the ones I have from him on ebay and he ships quick and packs the items well for transport

Enjoy,

Jay Hricak

Early Morning Mantra of Awakening:
"The Sun has not yet entered the Red Giant phase."