Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Tue, 24 Aug 1999 15:41:33 +0800

>There was one in the original TV series... a melee
>between the GunCannon and a RickDom. The RickDom got
>close enough to grab the GunCannon's right arm, which
>was holding the beam rifle. Too bad it forgot there
>were still a pair of deadly shoulder-mounted cannons
>and the GunCannon fired at it at point blank range.
>OUCH!
>Eddie

while that sounds stupid on part of the Dom pilot, history is replete with
such boo-boos. Custer is one of them, and in my own country, the ongoing
conflicts are proof of it. It is easy to underestimate a
"weaker"/disadvantaged enemy, only to be reminded it's got a helluva punch.

Other examples of acts like this are Cima Garaha's last fight vs. Kou, and
the infamous Nt1 vs kampfer fight.

"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter