Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Tue, 24 Aug 1999 15:37:22 +0800

>> As a general rule of thumb, a GM has a visor plate instead of the
>> humanoid-
>> looking face with two eyes and the red "tongue" sticking out... of
>> course,
>> there are always exceptions to a rule.
>Hee. Like the Hardygun's red tongue. *grins* That's *almost* a Gundam's
>face, it has the Gundam-style faceplate (though no eyes, it's all smooth)
>and has rabbit ears instead of a V-antenna.
>- dom

pardon my ignorance, but since I can't read my japanese manuals...is the
Vigna considered a gundam or not? be it the Vigna Ghina or the souped up
Vigna Zirrah? the Zirrah has an option to have eyes or just a visor
plate...and it technically qualifies in the headspike thing. Or is this
just considered an enemy suit?

"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter