Tue, 24 Aug 1999 00:29:42 -0400 (EDT)

I wrote:
> Hmm so a colony drop is conservative only 0.02 Megaton or 22 kiloton. Hmm
> how big was Hiroshima again? About the same?

Now I remember the Hiroshima bomb as about 100 kiloton. So a colony drop
is like 1/5 of Hiroshima!? Can someone check my numbers?

That's like a Molotov cocktail! A bunch of hillbillies militia can come
up with a bigger bomb. Even if you multiply my number by 100, you still
can't blow up a chunk of Australia or put a dent into N. American food
production.

CHIN, Chien Ting
... o O *
Man is a bubble