Mon, 23 Aug 1999 20:41:16 -0700 (PDT)

Neil Baumgardner <nbaumgardner@phillips.com> wrote:

http://side7.gundam.com/newtype_asylum/machines/guncan5.jpg

> Great page, I especially liked the 08th MS Team
> section.
>
> While I was looking through it noticed the mention
of
> the Zaku I's 'nail bomb,' as seen in Ep. 8. What
> other Zeon MS have this weapon? Is there a similar
> Fed weapon?

As a point of interest, a similar weapon appears on
Arnold Schwarzinagger's movie "Eraser". In the movie,
the bulky nb warhead was fired from a rifle. It
dropped onto the floor, then suddenly it shot towards
mid-air and instead of exploding, the warhead spinned
at high speed to disperse the nails at high velocity.
IIRC, Arnold & Venessa Williams dodged the nails with
a broken fridge door but still he catched one nail at
his palm.

===
Nightingale