Chaos025@aol.com
Mon, 23 Aug 1999 21:56:19 EDT

In a message dated 8/22/99 9:43:26 AM US Mountain Standard Time,
skeizer@juno.com writes:

<< But they're Gundams, not GMs. =P (Well, some of them are.) I meant
 variations and updates of the RGM design, not any mobile suit that was
 mass-produced.

 - dom

I go with the thought that GM stands for "Gundam, Mass-produced." I base
these idea on the fact that Gundams tend to be identified as G1, G2, G3, G4,
GP01, GP02, GP03, GP04, etc. As I see it, GM's are mass produced Gundams, so
there, anything Gundam like and mass produced is a GM. While I was off in
proposing the Ball as a GM type Suit, Guntanks are Gundam like and were mass
produced as seen in 08th MS Team.

SJ