Mr. Nice Guy (ranma1-2@sonic.net)
Mon, 23 Aug 99 13:30:37 -0800

>Is there anyone out there that can give me any details on what the EXAM
>system used in the Zeon MS-08tx Efreet and the Federation Blue Destiny
>series Mobile Suits is?

      From what I got, it's like a newtype thing. They used Zeil (a
newtype) to help boost the reaction time of the mobile suits. It worked
like a targeting system. At least that's what I got from the comic.
     On a different note, I hope you didn't get to interested in the
story, they only made one volume. The original publisher planned to make
one Vol. for each of the Blue Destiny games, but it went bankrupt and
never made a second volume. If you are interested in the story, I
recommend buying the games.

    - The Great One