Chris Beilby (cbeilby@hotmail.com)
Mon, 23 Aug 1999 11:47:48 PDT

>From: Dom Tetreault <skeizer@juno.com>
>To: gundam@aeug.org
>Subject: Re: [gundam] Colony Drops and Painting Guides
>Date: Mon, 23 Aug 1999 14:10:16 -0400
>
>On Mon, 23 Aug 1999 10:33:06 PDT "Chris Beilby" <cbeilby@hotmail.com>
>writes:
>
> > Exactly. If you plan to use an ink wash or paint wash, you need to use
>
> > filler putty and paint your model WITHOUT FAIL. Using a wash on a
> > filled model is often worse than just leaving it unfilled and not doing
>so.
>
>Hmm. What kind of markers are good for panel lines then? Like, if I were
>to walk into a stationary store, what would I be looking for?
>
>- dom

I can't really help you there, Dom, as I have yet to use markers. But
almost everyone reccomends the smaller sizes of Micron Pigma markers. In
addition, Bandai makes a Panel Line marker in their Gundam Marker series of
paint pens.

Christopher Beilby
Gundam_Wiz of Gundam MUSH
(Telnet: gundam.jafa.net Port 9999)