MS06ZAK@aol.com
Mon, 23 Aug 1999 13:05:56 EDT

In a message dated 8/23/99 10:10:57 AM Central Daylight Time,
skeizer@juno.com writes:

<< > Especially when the plastic is molded to be the right colors? I was
> thinking of a few ink washes or something to bring out the
> detail..anyone have an MS painting guide?

 How do you do an ink wash? That sounds like a great way to make panel
 lines show up. (I'm a novice painter myself...) >>

An ink wash is a very thin wash of colors that settles into the grooves and
crevices of a model. It is usually used for painting miniatures for RPG and
War gaming. The only thing that I would warn you is that since you aren't
gluing, puttying, etc. the wash will probably make the seam lines stck out
REALLY bad..

Jason