Salamangka (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Mon, 23 Aug 1999 14:23:45 +800

>But I agree with you that the ReGZ is not a Zeta GM, but more a Zeta
>variant like the ZetaPlus. It's been "economized" and put into limited
>production but not mass-produced, something akin to the RX-78(G) Gundam
>Ground Type in 08MST.
>-Z-

Hmmmmm...seeing as to how it's shown in the movie, it may have been some sort
of officer's gundam. faceit, most of the lead gundams in the UC timeline are
prototypes...The Re-GZ could have been a sort of step towards officer's Suits,like
the Gelgoog. Which makes sense by the time of V.
"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter
ICQ#12914919