Salamangka (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Mon, 23 Aug 1999 14:20:21 +800

>What a Gundam
>represents, for me, depends on its pilot's. A Gundam is a machine, therefore,

>it either stands for good, evil or in-between, depending on what the pilot

>uses the Gundam for.
>Aaron

I think the term gundam is basically a stand in for anything which can stomp
you, and is given more emphasis if said stomping machine has those headspikes
and all that stylistic gundam jazz. otherwise, it can be bad or good or weird
or funky. Case in point, they still considered the stolen gp02a as a gundam
no matter what.
It's not just a matter of what the pilot stands for, then, it is basically a
machine-name, this "gundam".
"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter