Sun, 22 Aug 1999 20:56:34 +0000

> Minovsky particles absorb radar and radio signals, so almost all of the
> sensors are visual. (08th MS Team introduces sonar and seismic sensors for
> both comm and intel, but these are housed in a separate vehicle, the T-74
> hovertruck.)

    Okay, further questions from the 'uneducated' here. Minovsky particles are
only
    spread by space ships, not MS right? Wouldnt that make Earth-based warfare
    more condusive to the use of radar? Furthermore, if not radio, how do MS
    communicate w/ each other when they're not in contact, as we see them do
    repeatedly in both space and Earth? Also, while we're at it, what of the
ability to
    tap into such communications as Gato does in 0083?

    Neil