Chris Beilby (cbeilby@home.com)
Sun, 22 Aug 1999 17:12:30 -0700

> I don't recall ever seeing a Guncannon carry "hand" weapons (beam guns,
> sabers, etc.) -- did they ever equip the Guncannon with "sidearms" or was
> it always used strictly for support and restricted to its twin cannon?

IIRC, Z, the two prototype Guncannons, 108 (piloted by Kai Shiden) and
109 (piloted by Hayato Kobiyashi) were equipped with beam rifles for
operation Star 1. This may have only been in the movies, but could have
been in the series as well.

--
Christopher Beilby

Gundam_Wiz of Gundam MUSH (gundam.jafa.net port 9999)