Joaquin & Linette Torres (jltorres@bellsouth.net)
Sun, 22 Aug 1999 19:58:03 -0400

What about the first (second?) episode of MS Gundam where Amuro rips the Zaku's
'mouthpiece' off? He apparently knocks the main camera out, but the Pilot
states that his sub-camera is still functional. The 'eye' was not lit up, but
maybe there is another camera package in the head or along the monoeye track?

Joaquin Torres