BlazeEagle@aol.com
Sun, 22 Aug 1999 19:15:49 EDT

In a message dated 8/22/1999 11:59:33 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
MS06ZAK@aol.com writes:

> but would those truly be GM's or are they Gundams? I no that GM usually
> means General Model, so every one has them but a Refined GUNDAM Zeta???

Also, a mass produced Gundam is still a Gundam, even if there's tons of the
Gundam being made. Even mass-produced, if its called Gundam, its Gundam and a
Gundam can't be classified, as a GM. Now, if they ever come out with a Gundam
with GM in its name, that would be a different story. Aren't Gundams, even
mass-produced, usually better then a GM? (Going in a totally different
direction, now)From what I gather from watching a little 08th MS Team and F
91, a Gundam represents power, protection, and superiority, compared to a GM
or other nonGundam MS in Gundam. In Wing, though, the Gundam is regarded as a
bad guy, by some people in Wing, my memory could be wrong, though. Then, that
puts what a Gundam represents, totally out of whack. What a Gundam
represents, for me, depends on its pilot's. A Gundam is a machine, therefore,
it either stands for good, evil or in-between, depending on what the pilot
uses the Gundam for.

Aaron