Dom Tetreault (skeizer@juno.com)
Sun, 22 Aug 1999 12:32:10 -0400

On Sun, 22 Aug 1999 11:58:40 EDT MS06ZAK@aol.com writes:

> In a message dated 8/21/99 9:02:18 PM Central Daylight Time,
> Chaos025@aol.com
> writes:
>
> << RGZ-91a ReGZ
> RGZ-91b ReGZ (transformable)
> >>
> but would those truly be GM's or are they Gundams? I no that GM
> usually
> means General Model, so every one has them but a Refined GUNDAM
> Zeta???

That's what I was thinking... I really don't know what the definition of
GM is anymore except something that's actually called 'GM' or has the
identifier of RGM. I mean, isn't the Gundam Ez8 mass-produced? Yet *that*
is classified as RX-79[g] and there's an RGM-79[g], too... *scratches his
head*

- dom