BlazeEagle@aol.com
Sat, 21 Aug 1999 21:46:52 EDT

In a message dated 8/21/1999 8:08:04 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
nbaumgardner@phillips.com writes:

> After the head of Karen's Gundam is knocked off, she loses all visual
> sensors. Or then again is that a result of the damage to the main body
> and screens? Furthermore, are visual sensors the only ones mobile suits
> have?
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Neil

Well, in episodes 1-6, can't remember which episode it was in, I think it was
episode 1 or 2. But, Shiro's Gundam was blinded by a flash grenade. The flash
grenade didn't cause any damage, just blinded his Gundam's sensors for awhile.

Aaron